Guitar Lessons That Come To You
Not everyone has time to go to a studio, or even another city, for their guitar lesson. For this reason, I made my guitar lessons business in the San Ramon, CA area mobile. I know your life is busy, so I come to you! If you can provide two chairs and a table, I can help you get your guitar confidence to the next level. For over 15 years I have been bringing my professional performing background with worldwide artists such as Michael Jackson and Frank Sinatra to the convenience of your home and my prices for private instruction have not changed since 2000.
The First Lesson Is Free
For all of my new students the first guitar lesson is free of charge and the first month is half price. Give me an hour of your time, and I will convince you that my teaching method, lesson plans and work materials will help you unlock your guitar confidence.
1 Hour Private Lessons
Most studios only give 30 minute lessons. I have found that this is not enough time to effectively teach a student. I give 1 hour private lessons every other week so that my students have that extra time to practice and prepare for the next lesson, instead of being rushed.
Monthly Jam Sessions
Every month I like to host student jam sessions. These jam sessions are often attended by local Bay Area celebrity musicians from bands like Santana, Boz Scaggs and Doobie Brothers and many more.
Other Features & Benefits
- I allow make up lessons always
- All books on reading music and other materials on theory are free of charge
- After each lesson is conclude I check the tuning of your guitar
- After each lesson you will be emailed a worksheet to review for the next lesson
- Music PDF files are provided to supplement teaching materials
- Videos are often provided to demonstrate techniques for students
- First month lessons are half price
- For every student referral you receive one month lessons at half price