Pleasanton Guitar Students Rave about Mark
The other day, I asked 5 of Pleasanton, California guitar students if they had had other guitar instructors. Two guitar students had worked with one other guitar instructor. For two other students. I was their first guitar instructor. One student reported that I was their fifth guitar teacher.
Three of these students are still in Middle School and High School. The other two are adults, one 32 and the other 50 years of age.
This seems normal to me. Finding the right instructor can take time and over time it can be advantageous to try out different guitar teachers to help shake things up.
Here is what these Pleasanton, CA guitar students have to say about me:
- In 2 months, I already see improvement. Mark is very helpful
- Mark teaches the basics and improvisation
- Mark is always positive and straight-forward
- I like the structure and pace for adult learning
- Solid foundation of theory, reading and playing
Leave a Reply